From excessive rain to broken pipes, floods can wreak havoc on your home and property. Although it always happens when you least expect it, the reaction time is critical. To minimize damage, the elimination of water has to happen quickly. In an emergency flood, you need help, and you need professional like us fast. At Carpet Cleaning Philadelphia, we have trained technicians that are available on call 24/7. They arrive on the scene with powerful state-of-the-art equipment that draws water from the house. Our certified restoration professionals are trained to work with water removal emergency and contact you within the minimum timespan of the initial call.
These are some formidable outline of our services
- Our extraction equipment will be brought to your home to physically eliminate standing water. Water is removed from the carpet, upholstered furniture and upholstery.
- If necessary, the carpet material and fillers may be eliminated for proper cleaning.
- Our professional degree drying and dehumidification equipment are used to dry the affected areas and restore the humidity levels in your home to normal. Special instruments are used to identify hidden pockets of water.
- Appropriate extraction and drying techniques to reduce the possibility of collateral damage, the growth of microorganisms and reduces costs.
- Carpet Cleaning Philadelphia will monitor the drying process daily repositioning drying equipment as needed.
Once your home and properties are properly dry, we ensure we restore everything back to their position, and we will also work with you directly and your insurance agency to help you process your claim.
Cleaning, dry and return to normal. Nobody does it better than Carpet Cleaning Philadelphia.
Experts you can trust.
Carpet Cleaning Philadelphia provides skilled technicians and the newest equipment that you can’t get anywhere else. In the case of flooding, why muddy the water? Call Carpet Cleaning Philadelphia.